Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sayonara

This post has been updated on WabiSabiKatie.com
http://wabisabikatie.com/sayonara/




I came to Japan with a big heart, and fell deeply in love with the country. I saw beautiful landscapes, ate beautiful food, soothed myself in beautiful waters, and met beautiful people. I had no idea how beautiful a foreign land could be, and was not prepared for how smitten I would be. My heart grew away from home with each new experience. It’s a good thing, because when I left I had to leave some of my heart behind, and there it will stay, waiting for me to return to the land of the rising sun.

Sayonara Japan, until I see you again.

The last photo I took in Japan.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I found this web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, im always look for people to check out my web site.
    IV Vitamin C Coachella Valley | IV Vitamin Therapy Coachella Valley

    ReplyDelete

Please leave requests, opinions, and comments!